Working at 3M
At 3M we put talent, integrity and innovation above all else. With the help of a broad professional network,
3M employees often find that these values bring them success. Furthermore, because of 3M’s broad diversity,
3Mers can explore multiple fields and develop new skills without ever leaving the company.
Diversity is more than a priority at 3M. Diversity is our business model. With locations in more than 60 countries, we rely on our diverse global work force to understand the needs of these diverse customers and to generate a breadth of ideas that yield innovative solutions.
Of all the pathways to growth, investing in our people is most important. The premise is simple — if our people grow, our company will grow.
3M's first chairman of the board, William L. McKnight, laid the groundwork for building future leaders at 3M. “As our business grows” he said in 1944, “it becomes increasingly necessary to delegate responsibility and encourage men and women to exercise their initiative."
Working at 3M 3M Employees may work in different countries and for different businesses. But when 3M employees excell, chances are they explain how they did it in much the same way. It is that common experience that describes our culture - a culture of innovation that sets us apart from other companies. 3Mers generate ideas and are dedicated to developing technologies and create products that change the way people live and work around the world.
Why 3M South Africa?
- Multinational company
- Sub-Saharan responsibility
- Sales and marketing organization
- Diverse range of products into focused markets
- Dynamic, energetic and innovative work environment
- Organization that prides itself in ethical work practices
- Social responsibility, environmental sensitivity and economic viability
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Opportunity to expand career
- Equal opportunity employer